Sunday, April 1, 2012

April A to Z Challenge: Get the Low Down. . .

WOW, it's hard to believe that I've been out of the blogging saddle for almost a month.  A month ago I started on what has turned out to be a very very rough journey for me.  I've done alot of hurting, thinking, healing, and changing in this short month.  As much as I hate to admit it, the blogs had kind of faded from the forefront of my mind over the last month.  It wasn't until I was checking my email yesterday that I realized that the April A to Z Blog Challenge was starting today.  I made a commitment back in March to participate in this event and I think it might just be the perfect reason to get me back on the blog and participating on a regular basis.  After all, we all have to get back in the saddle eventually, right? 

You may be asking yourself what in the world I'm rambling about. . .What is this April A to Z Blog Challenge?  Well, it's pretty simple, actually.  Each day in April (with the exception of Sundays--but since today is April 1st and it's a Sunday, even that is an exception!), bloggers who are participating in the challenge will put up one post that starts with the letter of that day.  Each day, we move through the alphabet until we get to the end which will also coincide with the end of April.  Cool, huh?!  The challenge is already up to over 1500 participants and there's still time to join in if you want to jump in with us!!  For more info or to add your name to the list of participants, jump on over to the Challenge home page to get the real skinny on what we're doing here: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/what-is-blogging-from-to-z.html

With all of that out of the way, I'm going to focus each of my monthly alphabet posts on something that I've learned or experienced as a result of being in the situation that I'm currently in.  Some may be deep and serious and some may be easy breezy. . .we'll just have to see how it goes.  So, I hope you'll join me on this journey. . .cuz it seems like it's going to be an interesting one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment