Friday, April 20, 2012

April A to Z Challenge: R

R = Relaxation

Aaaah. . .that beautiful (yet, elusive) word. . . RELAXATION.  While I most definitely do not get an opportunity to relax as often as I would like, I also recognize that it is important to take some time to relax and rewind whenever possible.  There are always a million things that "need to get done" but I have to find time to relax for my sanity.  I'm a better mom when I have had a moment to rest and recharge myself.  Sure, it might mean that the dishes don't get done right away or there are dust bunnies (more like dust buffalos!) hiding in my corners but I am learning that those things don't matter nearly as much as a happy kid who is well adjusted and a Mommy who has some modicum of sanity left. 

What do you do to relax? 

1 comment:

  1. i like to read or do search a word puzzles--sometimes facebook and especially my fishworld game :)

    ReplyDelete