Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Addition Here at Living on a Dime or Less

For the readers who have been with me for a little while, the fact that I'm single may not come as a shock.  I've mentioned it here and there over on the other side of the blog but I haven't really gone into too much detail about my situation.  When I started Living on a Dime or Less, I wasn't exactly sure what direction that the blog was going to go.  As much as I want (more like NEED) to live my life on as little as possible, I knew that I desired to write about more than just my budget.  I longed to write about the reasons WHY my budget was as stretched as it is.  I wanted to share more about my life and the various things that I go through on account of my situation.  But, i just didn't really feel that my main blog was the place to do it. Hence, the new addition. 

I'm a single mom.  Some of you know this, some of you may not.  While I plan to continue sharing my budget related and DIY projects (for now. . .I may even spin DIY projects off into another page one day. . .who knows?!) over on my main Living on a Dime page, I also wanted to start this other segment of Living on a Dime or Less to share my experiences as a single mom.  There's alot more to me than just my budget and my (very slow to be completed) projects.  I'm a mama who is going through a very difficult process right now as I find myself being forced to rely on myself more and on my ex less.  I may not post every day and I may not even post on this side every week but now that I feel like I have a place where I can share the more intimate details of my life and my struggles (and successes!), perhaps I won't feel so restricted in what I post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment